Company Update (NYSE:JNPR): MEDIA ALERT: Juniper Networks Exhibits at Mobile World Congress to Highlight Mobile Backhaul Transformation
Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), the industry leader in network innovation, will be attending this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, March 2-5. The Company’s presence will carry the overarching theme: “Networks that know how to Virtualize, Personalize, Monetize”. #NetworksThatKnow.
- Juniper will showcase the latest updates to its mobile IP portfolio, the new Juniper Networks®ACX500 and ACX5000 routers, which provide an agile, scalable platform for enabling new services such as small cell backhaul.
- Juniper has also introduced complementary support for these new devices in its Junos® Space Connectivity Services Director and Junos Space Cross Provisioning Platform software, enabling automated provisioning of Carrier Ethernet services across multi-vendor networks for IP and Ethernet services.
- Innovative service creation architectures leveraging the Service Control Gateway, along with Contrail™ Cloud, deliver an agile service creation environment for customized service delivery.
- During the show Juniper will provide on-demand demonstrations to booth visitors:
- Intelligent Mobile Backhaul
- Personalized Service Creation
- Agile IP Core Transport
- Partners: Juniper’s Open Ecosystem
- Juniper’s CEO Rami Rahim will be hosting an investor and analyst update at Mobile World Congress on Tuesday, March 3, 14:00-15:00 CET, at the Hotel Fira Congress (opposite the Fira Gran Via exhibition campus) – by invitation only.
- A Forum panel debate session entitled “Virtual IP Platforms – The Foundation for Agile and Profitable Mobile Networks” will be hosted by Juniper on Tuesday, March 3, 16:15-18:30 CET, in Hall 8, Theater D. Juniper will be joined by service provider thought leaders including ACG Research, Nokia, Telecom Italia, and TELUS for an interactive session (followed by cocktails). To register please click here.
- Juniper executives and other spokespeople will be available for media and analyst briefings throughout the show. For scheduling please contact Pelin Murphy, email@example.com.
Shares of Juniper Networks closed last Friday at $24.2 . JNPR has a 1-year high of $28.14 and a 1-year low of $18.41. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $22.74 and it’s 200-day moving average is $22.07.
On the ratings front, Juniper Networks has been the subject of a number of recent research reports. In a report issued on February 2, Argus analyst Jim Kelleher maintained a Hold rating on JNPR. Separately, on January 28, Deutsche Bank’s Brian Modoff maintained a Hold rating on the stock and has a price target of $21.
In total, 3 research analysts have assigned a Hold rating and 2 research analysts have given a Buy rating to the stock. When considering if perhaps the stock is under or overvalued, the average price target is $24.2 which is -0.8% under where the stock closed last Friday.
Juniper Networks, Inc., designs, develops & sells products & services that provide its customers with network infrastructure built on simplicity, security, openness & scale. It offers services from PSD & SSD segments to service providers & enterprises.