SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK), a global leader in flash storage solutions, announced the company’s new Enterprise Reseller Partner Program for North American, EMEA and worldwide partners. The program provides added support, resources and rewards to qualified SanDisk value-added resellers (VARs) of the company’s enterprise solutions. SanDisk created the new program to help enable VARs to develop and nurture new business opportunities and close deals faster.
“Flash technology is transforming the datacenter by delivering better performance and increasing operational efficiencies,” said Ken Oberman, vice president of worldwide business channel sales at SanDisk. “Our channel partners play a critical role in bringing SanDisk’s trusted enterprise storage solutions to a range of customer environments. This program is part of SanDisk’s strategic effort to provide resellers with a host of resources to help expand their opportunities.”
The SanDisk Enterprise Reseller Partner Program is available for SanDisk Commercial Business Channel partners which resell select SanDisk hardware and software data center solutions, including CloudSpeed™ SATA solid state drives (SSDs), Optimus® SAS SSDs, FlashSoft® caching software and PCIe application accelerators, among others.
The program is tiered to reflect each partner commitment level and provides a range of benefits including: sales support and resources, advanced training, and rebates and rewards. Select benefits include:
- Focused Sales Resources and Support for Increased Earning Potential: The program offers access to a Web-based partner portal with a wide range of tools and assets specifically customized to each partner’s level and role. These materials help channel partners to find the best people to work with, nurture and develop new business opportunities, and close more profitable deals faster.
- Training and Education: Access to a series of education and training programs that are designed specifically to provide even greater insight into successfully selling SanDisk enterprise storage-based technologies. Through the program, channel partners can also achieve certification goals and add further value at every step of their customer engagements.
- Incentive Programs That Reward Success: The program offers a wide range of rewards, including the opportunity to receive marketing development funds to assist with marketing activities, raise awareness for the SanDisk solutions they offer, and help drive new business. SanDisk will also offer a deal registration program as well as a Volume Incentive Rebate for targeted resellers hitting certain volume-based reseller goals.
Channel Partner Perspective:
- “The speed and TCO benefits of flash storage has made it one of the most impactful technologies to come to the data center in a while,” said Al Chien, executive vice president, Dasher Technologies. “Access to the resources through the SanDisk Enterprise Reseller Partner Program enables us to create new opportunities as well as to provide an even better client experience as we deliver data center storage solutions from one of our most valued and trusted flash storage providers, SanDisk.”
- “Many of our customers are looking to address the ‘mismatch’ between increasing enterprise processor speeds and storage performance based on mechanically-driven hard-disk drives. Flash technology is the answer,” said Jeff Dobbelaere, vice president, Mainline Information Systems. “Being able to work with SanDisk – a leader in flash storage technology as well as a certified supplier to the top server OEMs and the largest storage vendors – to get the right training and sales resources, and to identify the flash storage solutions for customers will be incredibly helpful in driving focus and profitability for our teams.”
- “More and more, we are seeing our customers turn to flash technologies to reduce bottlenecks and address the increasing demands on their data center,” said Ed McCann, vice president of Northeast sales at Continental Resources, Inc. “The resources and support offered through SanDisk’s Enterprise Reseller Partner Program will help us to accelerate sales and provide the best possible experience to customers as they adopt SanDisk’s innovative flash-enabled data center solutions.”
The SanDisk Enterprise Reseller Partner Program compliments the SanDisk global Premier Partner Program, which, since 2013, has provided marketing resources and support to Commercial Business Channel Partners that offer the company’s client and enterprise solid-state drives, software solutions, and other select SanDisk flash based solutions for commercial use. This includes VARs, embedded original equipment manufacturer, developers, system integrators, system builders and direct market resellers. There are over 110 Premier Partner Program participants around the world.
For more information or to become a member of SanDisk’s new Enterprise Reseller Partner Program, please visitenterprisechannelpartner.sandisk.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on SanDisk’s enterprise storage solutions, please visit www.sandisk.com/enterprise/. (Original Source)
Shares of SanDisk closed yesterday at $67.7 . SNDK has a 1-year high of $108.77 and a 1-year low of $63. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $78.29 and it’s 200-day moving average is $88.14.
On the ratings front, SanDisk has been the subject of a number of recent research reports. In a report issued on April 2, Argus analyst Jim Kelleher reiterated a Buy rating on SNDK, with a price target of $86, which represents a potential upside of 27.0% from where the stock is currently trading. Separately, on March 31, Stifel Nicolaus’ Kevin Cassidy downgraded the stock to Hold .
According to TipRanks.com, which ranks over 7,500 financial analysts and bloggers to gauge the performance of their past recommendations, Jim Kelleher and Kevin Cassidy have a total average return of 16.6% and 34.0% respectively. Kelleher has a success rate of 76.4% and is ranked #276 out of 3569 analysts, while Cassidy has a success rate of 79.8% and is ranked #11.
In total, one research analyst has rated the stock with a Sell rating, 7 research analysts have assigned a Hold rating and 17 research analysts have given a Buy rating to the stock. When considering if perhaps the stock is under or overvalued, the average price target is $67.7 which is 30.6% above where the stock closed yesterday.
SanDisk Corp designs, develops and manufactures data storage solutions using flash memory, proprietary controller and firmware technologies.