Company Update (NASDAQ:ONCS): OncoSec Medical Inc to Participate in Webcast on Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy
OncoSec Medical Inc (NASDAQ:ONCS), a company developing DNA-based intratumoral cancer immunotherapies, announced today that Robert H. Pierce, MD, Chief Scientific Officer, will participate in a BioPharma Dealmakers webcast featuring four companies developing cancer immunotherapies. The webcast is scheduled for 11:00 am ET on July 21, 2015. To register for the webcast, please click here.
The webcast will explore some of the challenges and opportunities of technologies at the cutting edge of cancer immunotherapy. Participants will learn about new approaches that have been developed to:
- Harness the full potential of our immune system
- Screen for novel target and antibody combinations
- Enlist our own immune system to attack cancer cells
- Improve the delivery of cancer-specific therapeutics to tumors
The webcast will include a round table discussion and a Q&A session to enable participants to contribute their own thoughts on this highly innovative area of cancer research. The webcast is sponsored in part by OncoSec. In addition to Dr. Pierce, other webcast participants include:
- Jeremy Graff, PhD, Senior Vice President, Pharmaceutical Research for Biothera. Dr. Graff joined Biothera from Eli Lilly and Company where he was Research Fellow and Group Leader, Oncology Patient Tailoring.
- Björn Frendéus, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, BioInvent. Dr. Frendéus is an immunologist and graduate of the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research.
- Harlan Robins, PhD, Adaptive Biotechnologies. Dr. Robins is the Chief Scientific Officer and Co-Founder of Adaptive Biotechnologies.
- Moderator: Gaspar Taroncher-Oldenburg, PhD. Dr. Taroncher-Oldenburg is an independent consultant and former managing editor of SciBX: Science-Business eXchange for Nature Publishing Group and the former scientific editor at Nature Biotechnology. (Original Source)
Shares of OncoSec Medical closed yesterday at $5.70. ONCS has a 1-year high of $13.20 and a 1-year low of $4.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $6.61 and its 200-day moving average is $7.07.
On the ratings front, OncoSec Medical has been the subject of a number of recent research reports. In a report issued on June 22, H.C. Wainwright analyst Mark Breidenbach initiated coverage with a Buy rating on ONCS and a price target of $25, which represents a potential upside of 338.6% from where the stock is currently trading. Separately, on June 16, Maxim Group’s Jason Kolbert reiterated a Buy rating on the stock and has a price target of $17.
According to TipRanks.com, which ranks over 7,500 financial analysts and bloggers to gauge the performance of their past recommendations, Mark Breidenbach and Jason Kolbert have a total average return of -21.5% and -0.2% respectively. Breidenbach has a success rate of 0.0% and is ranked #3463 out of 3702 analysts, while Kolbert has a success rate of 39.0% and is ranked #2825.
OncoSec Medical Inc is a hybrid device and gene therapy biotechnology company. It is engaged in designing, developing and commercializing medical approaches for treatment of cancer.