According to TipRanks.com, Feinseth is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 19.8% and a 71.4% success rate. Feinseth covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Bloomin’ Brands, Starbucks Corp, and Nordstrom Inc.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Qualcomm Inc with a $73.62 average price target, which is a 3.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 13, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $95 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $76.50 and a one-year low of $48.56. Currently, Qualcomm Inc has an average volume of 11.88M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on QCOM:
- Qualcomm (QCOM): Good News Is Already Priced Into the Stock, Says Analyst
- Don’t Get Too Excited About Qualcomm (QCOM) Stock
- Should You Buy Qualcomm (QCOM) Stock Post Buyback Move?
- Qualcomm’s (QCOM) Buyback Announcement Signals Strong Hand, Says Analyst; Reiterates Buy on the Stock
- Top Analyst Lifts Price Target for Qualcomm (QCOM) Stock Ahead of Upcoming Key Legal Dates