“We are updating our estimates to reflect continued macro headwinds, partially offset by more favorable FX outlook. We left our F19E estimates mostly unchanged, but now expect softer F20E core commerce revenue, largely caused by slower consumption and eCommerce macro trends. In addition, we also expect investments at and DME to have a slightly bigger impact on F20E margins. Our $185 price target is unchanged. Maintaining Outperform rating as we expect US-China tension to ease after recent trade talks.”
According to TipRanks.com, Helfstein is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 14.2% and a 57.8% success rate. Helfstein covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Endurance International, ANGI Homeservices Inc, and Spotify Technology SA.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Alibaba is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $198.16, a 31.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 8, Macquarie also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $220 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $211.70 and a one-year low of $129.77. Currently, Alibaba has an average volume of 19.66M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BABA:
- Why You Should Invest in Alibaba (BABA) Stock Despite the Nerve-wracking Eco-Politics
- This Analyst Chooses Alibaba (BABA) as One of His Top Picks for 2019; Here’s Why
- Alibaba (BABA) Stock Stands to Gain from ‘Important’ Transition in Advertising Model, Says Mizuho
- Be Patient With Alibaba (BABA) Stock And You Might Be Handsomely Rewarded
- Will Alibaba (BABA) Stock Rise or Fall After G20 International Business Summit?