According to TipRanks.com, Mitchelson is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 17.3% and a 63.8% success rate. Mitchelson covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Charter Communications, Sirius XM Holdings Inc, and 21st Century Fox.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Netflix with a $392 average price target, implying a 10.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 26, Macquarie also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $388 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $423.21 and a one-year low of $178.38. Currently, Netflix has an average volume of 10.88M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NFLX:
- 4 Reasons to Buy Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- Are FANG Investors Playing the Role of Greater Fools? Analyze Out Loud Analysis of Facebook (FB), Amazon (AMZN), Netflix (NFLX) and Google (GOOGL)
- Investors Are Giving Netflix (NFLX) Stock a Lot of leash
- Netflix (NFLX) CFO Is Stepping Down: Should Investors Be Worried?
- FANG Stocks: 5 Reasons Why Investors Should Not Lose Faith