In a report released today, Brent Thill from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), with a price target of $2350. The company’s shares opened today at $2003, close to its 52-week high of $2050.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Thill is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 20.5% and a 76.3% success rate. Thill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as IAC/InterActiveCorp, Match Group Inc, and Alphabet Inc.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Amazon is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $2169.94, representing an 8.3% upside. In a report issued on September 17, Citigroup also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $2250 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $2050.50 and a one-year low of $950.37. Currently, Amazon has an average volume of 4.51M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AMZN:
- Top Analyst Weighs in on Amazon (AMZN) Stock Following September Devices Event
- Shop.org Conference Offers Insight Into Amazon (AMZN), Facebook (FB), and Alphabet (GOOGL)
- Amazon (AMZN) Flywheel Moving at Full Speed
- Investing Gurus John Overdeck And David Siegel Take the Plunge on Square (SQ) and Amazon (AMZN) Stocks
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Poised to Soon Gain Entry into the Trillion Dollar Club, Says Top Analyst