According to TipRanks.com, Feinseth is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 16.6% and a 68.9% success rate. Feinseth covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Booking Holdings Inc, Wal-Mart Stores Inc, and Southwest Airlines.
Facebook has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $191.58, which is a 14.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 5, Rosenblatt Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $212 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $218.62 and a one-year low of $123.02. Currently, Facebook has an average volume of 22.15M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FB:
- Barclays Re-Visits Facebook’s (FB) Payment Opportunity; Reiterates Overweight on the Stock
- Facebook (FB) Stock: Breaking Down Nomura’s New Bullish Call
- Facebook (FB) Stock Faces Threat From FTC Task Force
- Facebook (FB) Storms Into the Blockchain Space; Top Analyst Weighs in on the Stock
- How New Regulations Will Affect Amazon (AMZN) and Facebook (FB) Stocks? Top Analyst Comments