In a report released today, Tom Forte from D.A. Davidson maintained a Buy rating on Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), with a price target of $2100. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $1704.86, close to its 52-week high of $1714.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Forte is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.0% and a 58.1% success rate. Forte covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Overstockcom, Wayfair Inc, and EVINE Live.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Amazon is Strong Buy and the average price target is $1874.79, representing a 10.0% upside.
In a report issued on June 4, SunTrust Robinson also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $2000 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $1714.50 and a one-year low of $931.75. Currently, Amazon has an average volume of 4.85M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AMZN:
- Top Analyst Reveals Key Takeaways on Amazon (AMZN) Following 6th Annual U.S. Online Shopping Survey
- Amazon (AMZN): Analyst Cheers Pivotal Footsteps Forward in Sports Bidding Arena
- Amazon (AMZN): The Ant and the Elephant Story
- Top Analyst Bets Amazon (AMZN) Stock Can Hit $2,000 in the Next 12 Months
- Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google (FAANG) Posted Strong Numbers, But Will It Last?