Ramel has an average return of 9.0% when recommending Intel.
According to TipRanks.com, Ramel is ranked #4169 out of 4877 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Intel is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $55.29, a 21.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 13, Northland Securities also upgraded the stock to Hold.
Based on Intel’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $16.96 billion and net profit of $5.01 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $14.76 billion and had a net profit of $2.81 billion.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on INTC:
- Quant King David Shaw Doubles Down on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Pulls Cash from Intel (INTC)
- Top Analyst Pounds the Table on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock, as New Flaw Exploits Intel (INTC) Chips
- Intel (INTC) Stock: Buy the Dip or Pump the Brakes? Top Analyst Chimes In
- This Analyst Sees 20% Upside for Intel (INTC) Stock Ahead of Earnings Today
- Intel (INTC) Stock Inspires Confidence Ahead of Earnings