Bernstein analyst Toni Sacconaghi maintained a Hold rating on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) today and set a price target of $325. The company’s shares opened today at $264.77, close to its 52-week low of $244.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Sacconaghi is ranked #304 out of 4878 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Tesla with a $317.70 average price target, implying a 20.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 18, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $291 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $387.46 and a one-year low of $244.59. Currently, Tesla has an average volume of 10.03M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Tesla, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of fully electric vehicles, energy generation and storage systems. It also provides vehicle service centers, supercharger station, and self-driving capability. The firm operates through Automotive, and Energy Generation and Storage segments.
Read More on TSLA:
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Will Continue to Decline, Says Top Analyst
- Tesla (TSLA): The Stock Selloff Is an Overreaction – Here’s Why
- Wall Street Drops a Bomb on Tesla (TSLA) Stock, Investors Run for the Hills
- What’s Next for Tesla (TSLA)? Here Are 5 Key Stages for the Stock
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Still Worth $385 According to This Analyst