According to TipRanks.com, Haissl is ranked #4543 out of 4884 analysts.
Tesla has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $315.48, representing an 11.9% upside. In a report issued on September 18, Oppenheimer also assigned a Buy rating to the stock with a $385 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $387.46 and a one-year low of $244.59. Currently, Tesla has an average volume of 10.14M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Tesla, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of fully electric vehicles, energy generation and storage systems. It also provides vehicle service centers, supercharger station, and self-driving capability. The firm operates through Automotive, and Energy Generation and Storage segments.
Read More on TSLA:
- Evercore ISI Remains Sidelined on Tesla (TSLA) Stock as ‘Small Beat Does Not Change the Big Picture’
- Tesla (TSLA): Model 3 Takes Measurable Step Forward in Production
- Tesla’s (TSLA) Profitability Is Still a Concern, Says RBC Capital; Remains Sidelined on the Stock
- Tesla’s (TSLA) Biggest Bull Keeps His Price Target at $430; Here’s Why
- A Big Overhang Has Been Removed from Tesla (TSLA) Stock