Bernstein analyst Toni Sacconaghi maintained a Hold rating on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) on September 13 and set a price target of $200. The company’s shares closed on Friday at $223.84, close to its 52-week high of $229.67.
Sacconaghi has an average return of 27.0% when recommending Apple.
According to TipRanks.com, Sacconaghi is ranked #321 out of 4877 analysts.
Apple has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $230.24, implying a 2.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 31, Nomura also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $210 price target.
Apple’s market cap is currently $1084B and has a P/E ratio of 20.29. The company has a Price to Book ratio of 9.43.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 68 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. Last month, Arthur Levinson, a Director at AAPL sold 35,000 shares for a total of $7,236,000.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AAPL:
- Apple (AAPL): Recent Improvements Aren’t Enough to Get This Top Analyst Hyped up About the Stock
- Hot Takes from Apple’s (AAPL) September Event
- Apple (AAPL) Event First Take: Pricing Tier Mastery Will Drive ASPs
- The Countdown to Apple’s (AAPL) ‘Gather Round’ Event Begins
- Top Analyst Sets Expectations on Apple (AAPL) Stock Ahead of Wednesday’s Big Event