In a report released yesterday, Brent Thill from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), with a price target of $2350. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $1909.42, close to its 52-week high of $2050.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Thill is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 19.9% and a 75.1% success rate. Thill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as IAC/InterActiveCorp, Match Group Inc, and Alphabet Inc.
Amazon has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $2182.38, which is a 14.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 20, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $2100 price target.
Amazon’s market cap is currently $929.9B and has a P/E ratio of 151.52. The company has a Price to Book ratio of 26.57.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AMZN:
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock: More Upside Ahead?
- This Analyst Explains Why Amazon’s (AMZN) Minimum Wage Raise Deepens Concerns for Retail Stocks
- Top Analyst Weighs in on Amazon (AMZN) Stock Following September Devices Event
- Shop.org Conference Offers Insight Into Amazon (AMZN), Facebook (FB), and Alphabet (GOOGL)
- Amazon (AMZN) Flywheel Moving at Full Speed